Monday 25 February 2013

LFW A/W13 Street Style Edit

The first thing a fashion week street style-snapping rookie like me realises is how underdressed one is. Spotted on the most creative, democratic catwalk of all, here's a list of my favourite trends.  I've chosen unique but not-overtly-attention seeking ones that can be adapted for day-to-day wear. 

Apologies for the quality of photos - 'twas my first attempt and I've much to learn. I've a newfound appreciation for photography and had an eye-opening time doing it. 

If it all sounds a bit exciting, check out my LFW A/W13 daily highlights for LIVE Mag, for street style, backstage and music exclusives.

1. Floral print trousers

Go full bloom or contrast with muted or customised pieces








(One-of-a-kind jacket and Japanese platform shoes!)


 2. Pastels and neons 
(don't forget to act preoccupied with your phone/notepad)








3. An timelessly cool coat
Wrap up warm in shades of grey, black, tan, in any shape you'll wear again and again



 








(My favourite coat and the only kind of camel toe I wouldn't mind wearing)

4. Checks on checks/plaid on plaid
 Go crazy, and don't forget your socks. 








5. Statement bags
Animal or bright coloured backpacks










(Ok, it's a tote not a backpack, but I just can't get enough of Dame Viv Westwood's historical x naughtiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...